Back at 11:40pm after taking a ride around town on my bike. The reason that I've not been mentioning about my bike is that I found myself a few months ago, or came to the realization, that I happened to be thinking of what to blog about while riding. Very unsafe. Only 10 percent of a bike ride is enjoyment, the other 90 percent is directed at keeping the focus. That's because any lapse in concentration may lead to dire consequences whether your thoughts have momentarily revolved around family matters or something intriguing or funny that you saw on tv the night before.
know something that I realized that I didn't realize until now. Walmart doesn't run advertisements in the local newspapers. I'm not sure if Walmart even bothers to stack flyers for weekly sales at the store front entrance. (more later, if I realize other things that I never realized)